Several functions must be ensured by the foot during the stance phase : Shock smoothing at heel strike, achievement of foot flat and stability, propulsion
Energy Return Feet
Several functions must be ensured by the foot during the stance phase :
1. Shock smoothing at heel strike
2. Achievement of foot flat and stability
4. Possible inversion and eversion to reduce strains in the socket.
- Dyna C and Dyna J feet perfectly meet these needs due to their composite structure.
- Their cosmetic cover allows to wear the great majority of the shoes available on the market.
- The users find this foot efficient when walking at high speed due to its high level of energy return, as well as very comfortable and little energy consuming when walking slowly.
- Five keel modules are available and depend on the user weight and activity level.
- In France this foot is funded by the reimbursement offices if the user can walk faster than 4,5 km/h or is involved in recreational sports.